Use our 48 mm jockey wheel to stabilise your trailer, or to assist in lowering your coupling onto a tow ball. A split clamp and two U-brackets are also included in delivery.
- Material: Galvanised steel
- Maximum load bearing capacity: 150 kg
- Tube diameter: 48 mm
- Closed length (including handle): 53 cm
- Extended length (including handle): 75 cm
- 200 mm solid non-slip rubber wheel with metal rim
- Ideal for trailers and caravans
- Clamp shaft diameter: 48 mm
- Distance between the centre of the fixing holes: 10.5 cm
- U-bracket is suitable for jockey wheel tube of 48 mm in diameter
- Delivery includes:
- 1 x Jockey wheel
- 1 x Split clamp
- 2 x U-bracket
A jockey wheel is indispensible for conveniently coupling and uncoupling your trailer. If you're looking to equip your trailer with one, this jockey wheel will be a great choice. Made of high-quality galvanised steel, this jockey wheel is rust-resistant and robust and has a maximum load bearing capacity of 150 kg, which makes it suitable for use with small to medium trailers and caravans. This jockey wheel can be adjusted to a maximum height of 75 cm and a minimum of 53 cm, more than enough to help detach couplings or lower them onto most tow balls. The 200 mm solid rubber wheel helps to easily move around your trailer when the jockey wheel is attached. Delivery also includes a split clamp and two U-brackets.