This high-quality flaring tool knit with a tube bender contains all of the tools that you need to make fuel and brake pipe repairs. The set, along with the tube bender, features steel body and chrome plated finish for rust resistance.
- Flaring tool kit set material: Steel
- Tube bender material: Cast aluminium
- For pipe flaring and can be used to make single or double flares on copper/brass/aluminium pipes, etc.
- 1 red Tube bender for 1/4", 5/16", 3/8" O.D. tubing
- 1 flaring tool kit set: 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 5/8"; includes 7pcs double flaring adapters; 1pc tube cutter; 1pc flaring tool
- Carton size for the tube bender: 7,6 x 6,5 x 28 cm
- Red portable case size: 27 x 22 x 6,5 cm
- Total delivery size: 30 x 28 x 8,5 cm
This high-quality flaring tool knit with a tube bender is an ideal choice for pipe flaring and can be used to make single or double flares on copper, brass and aluminium pipes, etc. Hardened steel chrome-finished ensures strength and durability. The flaring tool knit set comes in a sturdy red potable case for easy storage and transportation. The complete product includes: 1pc steel yoke, 7pcs double flaring adapters, 1pc tube cutter, 1pc flaring tool, and 1 red Tube bender. The pipe bender is perfect for bending brake and fuel pipes and is also ideal for use in garages, workshops, by metal workers, plumbers, engineers, light wrought iron work, etc, accurately bending 6/8/10mm tubing of 0-180 degrees. The tube cutter will cut copper, brass, aluminium, plastic pipes and thin walled conduit. Cutting capacity is from 1/8" - 11/8". The hardened tubing tool(42 HRC) could clamp 7 tubing sizes: 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 5/8", 1/2", the sizes are same as the 7 included double flaring adapters. Note: Delivery includes a red portable tool case which has all the flaring tool kit set inside, and the red tube bender which is individually wrapped in a cuboid carton.