By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple shipping addresses, view and track your orders in your account and more.
Have you ever seen such a dinosaur which can walk, run, howl and bite? Maybe in television and in your imagination. This one is just like a real dinosaur, but it is a wood one from your assembly! Build your robotic dinosaur.
* An interesting and special assembly toy.
* A perfect T-Rex for play and decoration after finished.
Clap once (other sound can also work), it'll walk forward and howl;
Clap twice, it'll turn right and howl;
Clap triple, it'll turn left and howl.
* Battery-Operated, need no remote control.
* Can Howl, Move, Bite, and Swing its head.
* You can paint any color you like.
* High quality imported basswood, non-toxic, odourless, bring no harm to your baby.
* Easy to assemble, no glue or tools needed.
* It is a perfect toy and gift for your kids to build up their bodies and cultivate their minds.
* Brand: Robotime
* Type: T-REX (walk version) D210
* Material: Imported basswood from Russia
* Certificate/Test: CE, FCC, ASTM F963, AS/NZS 8124, EN71
* Color: Primary color of wood
* Suitable: Age 6+
* Power: 3 * AA batteries (Not included)
* Finished product dimensions: 315*225*120mm
* Board Thickness: Approx. 3mm
* Package Dimensions: 368*275*55mm
* Package Weight: 700g
3* Wood Boards
11* Plastic Parts
1* Battery & Control Box
1* User Manual
Q & A:
Q1: Does this dinosaur have any bad smell?
A: The material of this item is high quality Basswood imported from Russia. A real green product and has no bad smell.
Q2: Is it difficult to assemble for my little baby?
A: This assembly toy is suitale for all above 6. It needs brainpower as well as cooperation. Your baby can assemble it individually, or directed by teachers and parents, or coorperated with playmates. What's more, a user manual is provided to ensure good usage.
Q3: Is the wood board easy to fracture or shatter?
A: Robtime is a top brand exported to Europe and America, with strict tests of international standard passed, high quality guaranteed. (Note: Avoid the dinosaur dropping from height, and koncking it with force. For first use, please polish bayonet mounts for easier assembly.)
Q4: What should I do if the dinosaur appears powerless in howling and moving?
A: In that case, you need consider about changing the batteries.
Q5: The dinosaur doesn't move at all after assembly, why?
A: First of all, please check it the power switch is turned ON. Then check whether the motors and batteries are mounted according to the instructions.
No Videos! Be the first to Post a Video of this product! and get Tomtop points!
No Photos! Be the first to Post a Photo of this product! and get Tomtop points!