This powerful and ultra-bright flashlight can satisfy your desire for brightness: 2000 lumens bulb light, 800m light distance, 24W power output, 6000K color temperature, powerful and rechargeable 11.1V 2200mAh ICR18650 Li-ion battery, ergonomic design, extremely long service life, compact size and light weight, stainless aluminum alloy flashlight case, decent design....
* Almost 2000 lumens ultra-bright light.
* Almost 1km light distance.
* 24W power output.
* 6000K color temperature.
* Powerful and rechargeable 11.1V 2200mAh ICR18650 Li-ion battery.
* 1 Watt emergency LED light built into battery pack.
* Focus adjustable.
* Ergonomic design, anti-slip and IPX3 waterproof.
* Extremely long service life.
* Compact size and light weight, easy to handle and carry.
* Stainless aluminum alloy flashlight case.
* With high quality stainless aluminum alloy tool case.
* Decent design.
* Ideal for prospectors, travelers, security guards, and all those who need good illuminating environment.
* Brightness: 2000LM
* Color temperature: 6000K
* Optical efficiency: 60LM/W
* Light distance: 800m
* Ballast input voltage: 9V~16V
* Working Voltage: 12V
* Working current: 3.2A
* Starting Max current: <8A
* Power output: 24W
* Output temporary max voltage: 23KV Max
* Battery Mode: ICR18650 (2200mAh)
* Battery charging voltage: 12.6V±~0.1V 2.0A
* Battery lifespan (charging and discharging times): ≥500 times
* Bulb life-span: 3000 hours
* Continual illuminating time: 45 mins
* Working environment: -15~+50 celes degree
* Starting environment: 0~+50 celes degree
* Waterproof degree: IPX3 Waterproof
* Packing: Stainless aluminum alloy tool case
* Color: Black (as shown in the pictures)
* Length: 235mm
* Light head diameter: 71mm
* Lamp holder diameter: 50mm
* Net weight (battery included): 0.75kg
* Case weight (contents included): 1.65kg
* Case size: 265*180*95mm
1 * 24W 2000LM Ultra-Bright HID Xenon Flashlight Torch ICR18650 IPX3 Waterproof
1 * Clean cloth
1 * AC adapter (110-240V)
1 * Car charger
1 * Rechargeable 11.1V 2200mAh Li-ion battery
1 * User maunal
1 * Tool case
* Don't put it close to or in fire.
* Don't let it short-curcuit.
* Avoid high hit and vibration of the battery.
* Don't anatomy cell body or mix with the different models.
* Don't immerse it in water or other conductive liquid.
* Don't exposure it to children.
* Wear the special protective cover when removing the battery from charger, avoid the metal object encountering short-circuit.
No Videos! Be the first to Post a Video of this product! and get Tomtop points!
No Photos! Be the first to Post a Photo of this product! and get Tomtop points!