Solar-Generators-Super-Sale
|English

Favorites

Mouse over to zoom in

Magnetic Toy 88 Pieces Plastic Building Blocks 3D Blocks Building Kits DIY Kids Toys Educational Model

Magnetic Toy 88 Pieces Plastic Building Blocks 3D Blocks Building Kits DIY Kids Toys Educational Model

Price on the app only:

Already have TOMTOP APP

Scan the product's code to buy directly!

Note: Please update TOMTOP App to the latest version.

Without TOMTOP APP?

Download freely and enjoy extra offers!

Ship From:
  • China Warehouse
Please select a warehouse
Dispatch:
Usually will be shipped in business days hours
Shipping:
The request failed! Please try again.
Sorry, it seems that there are no available shipping methods for your location.Please contact us for further assistance.

Ship to

United States
Stock in: china

type:

• t274
Please select a type
QTY:

For each user order no more 5 item(s)

Special discount has ended

Please note each user for only 1 item(s)

Preorder Add To Cart Out of Stock

Arrival Notice

if the goods arrival in 90 days,we will inform you by email!

Email:

Arrival Notice

Notification Subscription Success!

if the goods arrival in 90 days,we will inform you by email!

Notification Subscription Failed!

Error appeared,Please try again later!

Arrival Notice

Buyer Protection

• Full Refund If you don't receive your order
  • Full or Partial Refund , If the item is not as described Learn More >
You’ll enjoy more colorful, magical, and powerful magnets in this larger version of the basic set. The 88 piece set contains 24 small triangles, 4 big triangles, 24 squares, 14 blocks, 8 windmills, 6 wheels, and adds building diversity with 4 pentagons and 4 hexagons. A wonderful set for the builder who’s ready to leap into creativity. This set is easy and simple to use. 

Features:
These high quality magnets that instantly connect are sure to spark curiosity, creativity and imagination.
These high quality magnets are good for people's all-round development, such as mathematical concepts, geometry, logic thinking, hand-eye coordination, practical ability and so on.
It is a creative toy with strong magnetic ability which makes it possible to compose hundreds of geometric patterns.
You can create a variety of models with the 4 pentagon added.
No odor, no burr, the magnetic is very good, and it comes in bright color.
Adopting reliable magnet material, it is non-toxic and harmless.

Specifications:
Color: Random
Quantity: 88 Pcs
Material: Magnet
Design Style: Geometric Shape 
Puzzle Style: 3D Puzzle 
Washing: Yes 
Applicable gender: Unisex
Package Size: 26.6 * 17.7* 15 cm / 10.5 * 7 * 6 in
Package Weight: 1541.44 g / 54.4 oz

Package List:
88 * Building Blocks

Note: Please keep buckyballs away from electric devices, because their powerful magnetic force may destroy the devices. And, keep them away from magnetic memory gadgets, like credit card, soft or hard disk.

Discussions

Post a new topic

Please note that TOMTOP Forums are a community for all communicating and getting help each other. There will be some enthusiastic friends participate in your discussions. Of course TOMTOP customer service (with tomtop customer service icon) response is guaranteed ,which is the same way you contact us at http://www.tomtop.com/contacts

open this forum in full page
Customer Reviews

Average Rating:

based on 22 Customer Reviews

• 5 stars
    41%
  • 4 stars
    59%
  • 3 stars
  • 2 stars
  • 1 stars

Share your thoughts with other customers and get Tomtop Points, the first 5 reviews get DOUBLE Tomtop Points!

Write a Customer Review
  • By s***9

April 4, 2016

Was a very cool gift. My 4yr old nephew loved it and his older brother plays with it too. Its hard to find something they like that's not a video game. I'm almost ashamed to admit that I fiddle with it as well when I come over. It was a great choice.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By b***y

April 3, 2016

Some days ago I bought this set for my babies and they love to play with them! they can build so many different things and it comes with an idea book with very easy to follow instructions. My children are so curious to play with them and no risk to eat or enter into the mouth. I purchase a big set of the Magmagic for the babies next. Really lot's of fun!!!

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By j***6

April 2, 2016

I love Geometry so my kids also play with them how by Magmagic triangles and squares. They play it safely it is made of high quality plastic. By playing it, babies can improve their efficiency and intelligence with puzzle, problem solving etc. Besides this it includes many alphabetically made game and education option for them. Moreover, they can enjoy and love it

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By j***e

April 1, 2016

A month ago i purchased this and love it's performance. My kids are so happy with this and i want more to play with them. This is the way to pass time with children and enrich their brain storming. Magmagic toys are little bit harder than other that's why if your kid throw it don't worry. Really it is a great playing toy.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By h***a

March 30, 2016

I love this product for my grandson and his little brother who will be turning two shortly (in a few weeks) loves the set as well. He is getting the Super ones which are bigger. This toy is very durable and I put it in the same category as Legos and wooden blocks as it will be a keeper for a long time. The set leads to creativity which is wonderful. There are many other sets to order so the collection can grow as the child ages. He is already asking for the dinosaur set which he will get for Christmas. The magnetic quality is great with this set. With many magnetic items the magnets are weak but not with these. I can't wait to buy more sets. I also can't wait to see how the 2 year old plays with the bigger set.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By a***v

March 30, 2016

This Magmagic is a unique tool for the babies to enrich their intelligence. Normally kids wants to enjoy but it can make your baby learn with play them. Children are mostly known to this and they love it for their pleasure. I bought a set for my kids to play but by this way they learn. this product make me happy and my kids also:)

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By k***n

March 30, 2016

My children, the adults in the house liked playing with them. In fact, I liked them so much I purchased this set. The squares in this set have been a big hit with both my daughters! (one now almost 4, and the 2 year old) Maybe it's easier to build things with the squares, but they make fences for their FP animals, and make little boxes- exactly the kinds of beginners geometry I was hoping for. I'm hoping they will grow into using trianges (and maybe other shapes) more down the road. They want more to play and build their imagination.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By t***s

March 18, 2016

These are so fun. I bought 2 sets for my 3 year old son as a birthday gift, but my 6 year old son and 9 year old daughter loves them too. They spend hours to build it, and play together often. The instruction is easy for them, and quickly begin creating new designs with these colorful shapes. From trucks, house, rocket, animals to buildings, It's amazing at what came out of their imagination and how they did things in an alternative way.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By j***4

March 18, 2016

Love it. We have other magnets that my 8 year old likes to play with but these are good so he can play with his 3 year old sister and not worry about the baby getting loose and swallowing one. Fun to build with the kids as well.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By r***4

March 18, 2016

This is one my absolute favorite toys. It provides so much fun, is so easy to use but inspires creativity galore. Get the one with the wheels too. I throw several of these in my purse before I take my toddler to a restaurant and it entertains him for a long time. I adore these!

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By t***t

March 15, 2016

Just love it! I bought these for my 9 year old autistic son who is extremely creative and obsessed with Legos so we're trying to get him interested in other things. He really loved this toy and was really good at coming up with his own things to build! Definitely watch for sales these toys are really expensive but they are also really well made. I also have a 20 month old daughter and she plays with them too. There are no sharp corners or choking hazards:)

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By n***4

March 15, 2016

Really it's a magic for children. You won't regret buying this toy. There is a lot of play value for all ages. My 11 month old and my 4 year old can play with these together, and I like to play with them too. There is just so much you can do with these, the possibilities are almost endless. You can use them as intended, and build impressive things with them, or you can play with them like really cool magnets. The kids also got a bead maze and they hang these all over the bead maze, like decorating a Christmas tree. I also like that it’s super easy to clean them up since they all stick together. This was gifted to us, and I'm really happy with it. I don't think I would have thought to buy this myself because my son isn't much into building things, but the magnetic quality of them makes it fun and easy to build. He's learning shapes in Pre-K, and this is a good way for him to explore flat and 3D shapes. 

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By h***2

March 15, 2016

It was a gift for my 3 year old's birthday - she plays with it sometimes. Her 4 year old brother however, plays with it daily. The magnets are strong so they are easy to link up to make things. We started by trying to make the objects in the ideas book that comes with the set together. That was neat to see for both of us. Then my son started playing independently with it - he makes rocket ships that he zooms around the house, trains he drives around the floor, houses, robots, etc. In other words - it is an excellent imagination-stimulating toy. Open ended play. Highly recommended for kids!!

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By m***d

March 12, 2016

Great fun!! I bought 2 sets of Magmagic for my 4 1/2 year old granddaughter and she loves using her imagination to build all sorts of things. They are very colorful and the magnets are strong. Her Dad really enjoys playing with her and creating "rockets, planes, little rooms and all sorts of things". They enjoy them so much that my granddaughter wants to get the Dinosaur set for her Dad for Father's Day; so I ordered it for her. Magmagic are a great item for kids who like to build and use their imagination. I would recommend ordering 2 sets of the 30 piece.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By k***0

March 12, 2016

Magmagic got great reviews so I bought this set to try them out, since they are quite an investment. I can tell you I sure enjoy playing with them! Magnets are definitely much stronger than the metro-mags, leading to less frustration. My 5 yr old daughter likes the Magmagic better, however. She enjoys all of the cool shapes she can make, and the colors are more appealing and vibrant. For those who are wondering, these are NOT compatible with magna-tiles and metro-mags. Yes, they will stick to each other, but the magnets are in different places and the sizes are off, so they can't really be used together. I would say that although these are expensive toys, they are well worth it and really encourage kids to think creatively. I'm going to get a set of wheels for these next so we can make some cruisers! I am sure you try it for your babies.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By m***i

March 12, 2016

I have watched my daughter at preschool playing intently with these magnetic shapes so I decided to buy them for home...oh my goodness...my 10 year old granddaughter and 7 year old grandson couldn't stop playing with them...I just ordered 2 more kits! Wonderful product!!

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By u***9

March 11, 2016

Great toy!! The simplicity of going from a flat magnet to a 3D creation was amazing. It can be used alone, but you will probably end up buying more kits to get a more variety of shapes and building possibilities.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By b***0

March 11, 2016

These are phenomenal. Gift for 3 year old who loves to build. It took her a couple of hours to give them a go after opening the box but since then she is addicted. Great product that really gets kids to use creativity, promotes "thinking outside of the box."

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By m***0

March 11, 2016

Wonderful toy - one of my favorites! All in my household loves playing with these - my one year old, three year old, my husband, and myself. They connect quickly and easily, and the structures are very sturdy once they are built. I just purchased 2 more sets because my son wants to build more complex things like cars and helicopters. These lend themselves quite easily to preschool activities as well such as sorting by shape, sorting by color, counting, grouping, making patterns, etc. There is even a math book dedicated to Magmagic. I disagree with other readers that these are overpriced. I have no problem paying a higher price for toys that are exceptional - and this toy is exceptional! I love how my son uses his imagination to make all kinds of different structures. They are even big enough that he can fit his smaller superhero figures inside. I also love that these are fairly portable.

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

• By q***s

February 28, 2016

I bought this set for my boys and they love to play with them! You can build so many different things and it comes with an idea book with very easy to follow instructions. I have a two-year-old and wasn't sure if the pieces were too small but they are big enough that he doesn't even try to put them in his mouth. Very good quality and lots of fun! I will be purchasing the next larger set to go with this set!

Is this helpful? (0) (0)

Top Sellers More>

Please activate your account first. We will resend the activation email to help you complete your registration.

Recently Viewed
We uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Automatically agree after a 5-second countdown. By clicking "accept" you accept the use of all cookies as deacribed in our Privacy Policy.
Click here to reject the cookies

Tell us which product you want to Social Saving

Click the refresh verification code