By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple shipping addresses, view and track your orders in your account and more.
This USB 2.0 Ethernet Adaptor is a portable and and convenient solution to convert a USB 2.0 port into a 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet Port. Now you can network your computer at the highest speed without the hassle of opening your computer.
* Supports 10/100/1000Mbps auto-sensing capability.
* Supports Auto MDIX (straight and cross network cable auto detection).
* Supports USB full and high speed modes with bus power capability.
* IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab (10Base-T, 100Base-TX, 1000Base-T) compatible.
* Supports both full-duplex and half-duplex operation in Fast Ethernet.
* Supports Jumbo packet of up to 9KB.
* Supports suspend mode and remote wakeup via link-up and magic packet.
* Plug and play installation.
* Compact, lightweight.
* Network standard: IEEE 802.3, 802.3u and 802.3ab
* Data: BUS USB
* LED indicators: Link 1000Mbps
* Power: Integrated on-chip 3.3V to 2.5V voltage regulator and requires only single power supply of 3.3C
* Network interface: Female RJ45 jack supporting auto MDIX
* Full duplex: 10Base-T, 100Base-TX, 1000Base-T
* Half duplex: 10Base-T, 100Base-TX
* RAM: Embedded 20KB SRAM for RX packet buffering and 20KB SRAM for TX packet buffering
* Operating temperature: 0-70 Celsius degrees
* Operating system requirement: Windows 98, SE, ME, 2000, XP, VISTA, 7, MAC OS, Linux
* Certification: FCC, CE
* Color: Black
* Net weight: 38g
* Package weight: 96g
Pentium Ⅲ 800MHz or faster PC with USB port;
256MB RAM or more;
Windows 98, SE, ME, 2000, XP, VISTA, 7, MAC OS, Linux
1 * LAN USB 2.0 RJ45 Ethernet Adaptor Black
1 * CD
1 * User manual
No Videos! Be the first to Post a Video of this product! and get Tomtop points!
No Photos! Be the first to Post a Photo of this product! and get Tomtop points!