This USB 2.0 Ethernet Adaptor is a portable and and convenient solution to convert a USB 2.0 port into a 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet Port. Now you can network your computer at the highest speed without the hassle of opening your computer.
* Supports 10/100/1000Mbps auto-sensing capability.
* Supports Auto MDIX (straight and cross network cable auto detection).
* Supports USB full and high speed modes with bus power capability.
* IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab (10Base-T, 100Base-TX, 1000Base-T) compatible.
* Supports both full-duplex and half-duplex operation in Fast Ethernet.
* Supports Jumbo packet of up to 9KB.
* Supports suspend mode and remote wakeup via link-up and magic packet.
* Plug and play installation.
* Compact, lightweight.
* Network standard: IEEE 802.3, 802.3u and 802.3ab
* Data: BUS USB
* LED indicators: Link 1000Mbps
* Power: Integrated on-chip 3.3V to 2.5V voltage regulator and requires only single power supply of 3.3C
* Network interface: Female RJ45 jack supporting auto MDIX
* Full duplex: 10Base-T, 100Base-TX, 1000Base-T
* Half duplex: 10Base-T, 100Base-TX
* RAM: Embedded 20KB SRAM for RX packet buffering and 20KB SRAM for TX packet buffering
* Operating temperature: 0-70 Celsius degrees
* Operating system requirement: Windows 98, SE, ME, 2000, XP, VISTA, 7, MAC OS, Linux
* Certification: FCC, CE
* Color: Black
* Net weight: 38g
* Package weight: 96g
Pentium Ⅲ 800MHz or faster PC with USB port;
256MB RAM or more;
Windows 98, SE, ME, 2000, XP, VISTA, 7, MAC OS, Linux
1 * LAN USB 2.0 RJ45 Ethernet Adaptor Black
1 * CD
1 * User manual
No Videos! Be the first to Post a Video of this product! and get Tomtop points!
No Photos! Be the first to Post a Photo of this product! and get Tomtop points!