Have you tried paraffin wax for your beauty routine? No? Well, it is time to start using it for the benefits of your skin especially on your feet and hands.
The paraffin wax used in the spas or at home, is a soft wax heated in a special paraffin wax heater. It is good for a treatment before having a manicure and a pedicure. It is good to soften the skin of your hands and feet especially to those people who have hard skin. It is a soft wax because it contains paraffin oil and it can be heated on a low temperature. As the temperature is low as normal, the feet or hands can be treated on this paraffin wax bath without causing damage to the skin. It is for external use only.
So, it is necessary for you to have a paraffin wax. You may need this Salon Spa Wax Heater Paraffin Warmer Waxing 400ml 220V from www.tomtop.com. This wax heater have following features:
360′ heating coil for a fast wax meltdown.
Temperature can be adjustable from 0 degree to 55 degree.
Suitable for all types of waxes.
Include extra aluminum container.
See through cover prevents wax contamination.
Suitable for professional salon or home use.
When you using this paraffin wax, there are something you need to pay attention to. Here are some caution for using it:
1. Paraffin wax is for external use only.
2. Never heat the paraffin wax in the microwave.
3. Always use paraffin wax heater which has automatic heat controller.
4. Never heat the paraffin wax in the stove or electric burner.
5. Always try the temperature of the paraffin wax before putting your feet or hands inside if it is already okay to soak your parts of the body on the heater.
6. Be careful. Paraffin wax is flammable.
Now, this paraffin wax heater has a big discount on www.tomtop.com. For the benefits of your skin especially on your feet and hands, just enter the website and buy this good paraffin wax.If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!