Nowadays, more and more cars running in the street to forum a high car traffic world, more and more car accidents happened in every corner of the earth. One of the main reasons about these car accidents is the car light don’t work well during fog or rainy days especially in the night time. Anyhow a brighter, safer light for night time and bad weather driving, LED Car Lights help you to stay safe on the road away from the fog or bad weather night time.
There are different kinds of car lights available in the market. They are created and designed to make your car look stylish. Lights are categorized based on where they are placed in the car and their use. The following are some of the lights and their uses.
1. Tail Lights
Located at the back portion of the car, they are used for turn and break signals. They also serve as warning for vehicles following to keep a safe distance from the vehicle.
2. Fog Lights
They are basically used for foggy weather conditions to increase visibility. They also allow cars going in the opposite direction to distinctly notice you, which can prevent accidents.
3. Head Lights
They are car’s front lights and the main lights responsible to guide the car, especially in the middle of the night or a dark area.
4. Bumper Lights
They are located in front of the car and go together with headlights. Bumper lights are distinguishable from headlights because they are much bigger and brighter.
5. Top Lights
They are dome-shaped lights that are placed on top of cars. They are commonly used by cops on their police car.
Choosing a car light is not that hard. You just have to consider some few things before you start buying lights for your car. The following are some questions that you should ask yourself before your purchasing:
1. Consider the appearance of your car. Will the light look stylish on your car or will it conflict with the car’s color scheme?
2. Ask yourself what your motivations are for choosing new car lights. You may find that you need to replace dull headlights after years of wear, or you may want to change the design of your car. You may want to buy a brighter bulb to feel safer on the road. Whatever your priorities are, they will inform your decision on which car lights to buy.
3. Prioritize factors such as safety, cost and style that are important to you. Knowing what your urgent needs are will help you narrow your options down further. You may want to consider longer lasting bulbs or brighter bulbs, depending on your needs. If you drive long distances, a longer lasting bulb may suit you better. But if you live in a place where there are less cars on the road, a brighter bulb may be a better option at night.
4. Which manufacturers will give the quality you need in the design that you want?
5. Which lights in your car will you change?
Really hope these tips will help you decide on what car light you want to customize or change on your car. Car lights just as the eyes of your car, it’s quite worth for you to spend a little time on how to choose high quality car lights. China Wholesale Online Store TOMTOP offers high quality car accessories for our customers, if you are interested, welcome to visit us, or paste the link into your browser: http://www.tomtop.com/car-lightsIf you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!